Reflection (8-12-21)

 Hey y’all! Today was a very busy day academically. I had plenty of notes to take and two quizzes (one of which I’m not completely confident I passed). In American Lit., we discussed how to read with a purpose. I learned that when you read with intention you have a better understanding of what you’re reading and smaller details stand out more. We also went over informal and formal language. We discussed the appropriate times to use both and what classifies them as informal or formal. I feel like I do a good job with determining when to use formal and informal language because if you’ve ever heard me speak in real life you’d know that I speak using informal language 95% of the time but when it’s necessary and when writing I’m easily able to code switch and speak or write formally. So, that concludes today’s blog post. 

                             Until next time,

                                    Nadia 💕

Comments

  1. I love how informative your blog post was this day; it definitely have us an insight on how you are . Keep up the good work and remember to give 110% always.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts