Reflection: 10/27/21

 Hey y'all. Before y'all start getting onto me, I know I missed yesterday after saying I was going to be more consistent. My bad, lol. I'm trying guys I promise. Today, fourth period was very brief for me. I missed a small portion of the beginning of class and I got checked out early. But from what I was there for, we went over how an annotated bibliography should look. Nothing too major honestly. I thought I was done with my sources this morning but apparently I was doing them wrong the whole time. It's okay because I corrected myself and got them turned in so that's one less thing for me to worry about. Unlike every other day, Im not doing this post in bed right before I go to sleep. I decided to do it while it was still fresh on my mind to do. So instead of good night, I'll talk to y'all later.

                                                                 Until next time,

                                                                                Nadia 💕

Comments

Popular Posts