Reflection 9/2/21

Hey y’all! Today was a pretty productive day. I passed the test I was stressing about in pre-calculus. Although I could’ve scored better, I’m actually impressed with the score I did receive. Honestly I had very little faith that I would do as good as I did. Anyways, in fourth period today we practiced forming an argument essay. Our example prompt was to write about something we felt was overrated. I chose to write about how the city of Atlanta is overrated. We had to come up with claims and mine were that the cost of living is expensive, there are not many fun attractions, and the crime rate is high. Tomorrow we have to write a mock body paragraph for an argument essay and I’m extremely confident that I’m going to do great because If I can’t do anything else, I can write a paragraph/essay. Someone chose to write about how sex is overrated which sparked a class debate between Mr. Rease and the students. Mr Rease was explaining to us that we don’t have to credibility to validate that argument but a couple students felt otherwise and began to do a little self snitching which I personally found hilarious. Today was a pretty good day but I think it’s time to wrap it up so good night!

                                    Until next time, 

                                          Nadia 💕     

Comments

Popular Posts