2/7/22: Reflection

Hey y'all. Long time, no speak.. once again. Don't cuss me out, I'm gonna do better one day. Today in class we learned how to correctly write a rhetorical analysis essay. Mr. Rease was not lying when he said that it's the most boring of the three essays. It's doable though. We analyzed Margaret Thatcher's eulogy for former President Ronald Reagan's memorial service. The conclusion I drew was that they had some super secret work boyfriend-girlfriend relationship but I'm gonna mind my business on that one. The format to the essay is only slightly different from the ones we learned before. But that's all folks cause I'm tiredddd. 
                                                       Until next time,
                                                                     Nadia 💕

Comments

Popular Posts