Introduction (Post #1)

 Hey! Welcome to my blog. My name is Nadia Malia Kates. I was born in Atlanta, Georgia but I alternated between staying in Atlanta and Jacksonville, Florida. I have many hobbies including going out to eat, shopping for new clothes, going on vacations, and most of all, spending time with my friends. I’m extremely close to them and I enjoy every moment we spend together. I also like to write. I mainly like to journal about my current thoughts and feelings but I also enjoy journaling my goals and desires that I would like to manifest into reality. I’m currently a junior in high school and I’m excited for this school year. I’ve been told it’s the most challenging school year but I plan to take all the challenges head on to ensure that I walk across the graduation stage next year with multiple cords around my neck. I’m ready to see what I will accomplish this year academically because I have high expectations for myself and I plan on living up to those. That’s it for this post.

                                   Until next time,

                                            Nadia 💕.

Comments

  1. School have been exhausting for me too and I play football it feel like I only get two or three hours a sleep a bay it feel like soon as practice over it’s time for school again. It’s really been hard to complete homework on time because I’m so tired after practice that i just take my shower and take a nap and after that nap I usually wake up at 12 or 1 so it’s been hard adjusting to school for me too

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts