Reflection 8/26/21

 Hey y’all! School was pretty enjoyable today although I felt a little drained from school and work. The workload is definitely increasing but I’m going to try my best to stay on top on everything. In AP Lang. & Comp. we learned about rhetoric of place. This is what a place conveys and symbolizes. We did different examples of places and their rhetoric. One of the examples I chose was my nana’s house. I feel like when most people think of their grandma’s house they think comfort, good times, and memories of love. I realized that a lot of places have rhetoric and it’s cool to think about different places in a rhetorical light. Anyways, work and school got your girl tired! So thanks for reading and good night.

                                     Until next time,

                                           Nadia 💕

    

Comments

Popular Posts