Reflection: 9/20/21

 Hey y’all! Today was a pretty good day. Today in AP Language and Composition, we continued to work on analyzing poetry. Last week we covered poems by Robert Frost and this week we’re reading Emily Dickinson poems. We read two poems, one about the beauty of not fitting in and the other about one healing their heart after having to forget someone they love. Both were very interesting and relevant to my generation because I often witness examples of both. A lot of people in my generation often try to be what society wants them to be or be apart of a certain standard. The poem about letting  love was particularly touching because I see examples of my peers going through similar situations allll the time. I’m gradually starting to love my fourth period though. I guess that’s what happens when you keep an open mindset. That’s all for today though folks. 

                              Until next time, 

                                     Nadia 💕

Comments

Popular Posts