10/28/21: Reflection

 Hey y'all. Today was a pretty okay day. The weather definitely had me feeling a little off but for the most part, it was a good day. In fourth period, we read chapter 6 of Wild and started literature circles. I got the role of travel tracer which means I have to talk about all the places Cheryl traveled in the chapter and explain their significance. I thought it would be pretty easy but chiiiiileee, it was so many locations between the present setting and the flashbacks she was having. But I feel like I can manage to get it done. That's really it for today though. Good night guys!! 

                                                                   Until next time,

                                                                                  Nadia 💕

Comments

Popular Posts